WXCY-FM Media Consultant Job Description
The media consultant position reports to the General Sales Manager at WXCY. The candidate will work to maintain and increase sales volume on current clients, as well as aggressively seek new business. Prior sales experience is necessary. Experience in communicating, presenting, executing and selling marketing plans and strategies, along with the ability to maintain accounts from initial contact to collections is a requirement.
· Develop new leads through cold calling and obtaining face-to-face appointments.
· Ability to build relationships with clients and prospects.
· Planning and performing effective Client Needs Analysis that results in identifying opportunities within the prospect’s/client’s business.
· Design and present creative and effective marketing plans to clients, and ask for their business.
· Effectively use and maintain client information in the company provided a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) program.
· Obtain new business accounts and sponsorships.
· Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
· Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
· Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
· Prior outside business to business sales experience is required.
· Internet and Digital Sales experience preferred.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
· Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
· Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Stacie.Monz@forevermediainc.com.
Forever Media Inc and WXCY are equal opportunity employers and promote a safe, drug-free workplace.
WXCY-FM Business Manager Job Description
Resumes are being accepted for a Business Manager position at Havre de Grace, MD location. Applicants should have prior business office experience including accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections and payroll. This position involves assisting the Regional and National sales departments with promotions, events, commercial schedules, proposals and promotional planning.
An Associates or bachelor’s degree is preferred. Good communications and strong computer skills are a must including Microsoft Office / Excel, databases and the ability to learn Media traffic software. This position will maintain accurate and complete account files. This position will be the backup to the Traffic Manager and will need to use the Marketron Software. Duties include: Inventory analysis, spot scheduling, order verification, and sponsorship tracking.
If you possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office programs like Excel, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact with management and staff at all levels, then apply today.
Work Hours: 40 hours / week Monday-Friday
Salary: Based on Experience
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of our Havre de Grace team, email your resume and cover letter today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forever Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Forever Media, Inc., its affiliates and their Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any way on the basis of race or gender, respecting their employment or advertising practices.