WXCY-FM Media Consultant Job Description
The media consultant position reports to the General Sales Manager at WXCY. Candidate will work to maintain and increase sales volume on current clients, as well as aggressively seek new business. Prior sales experience is necessary. Experience in communicating, presenting, executing and selling marketing plans and strategies, along with the ability to maintain accounts from initial contact to collections is a requirement.
- Develop new leads through cold calling and obtaining face-to-face appointments.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and prospects.
- Planning and performing effective Client Needs Analysis that results in identifying opportunities within the prospect’s/client’s business.
- Design and present creative and effective marketing plans to clients, and ask for their business.
- Effectively use and maintain client information in the company provided Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) program.
- Obtain new business accounts and sponsorships.
- Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
- Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
- Prior outside business to business sales experience is required.
- Internet and Digital Sales experience preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
- Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com.
Delmarva Broadcasting Company is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.