CONTEST NAME: “Water Cooler Trivia” (Benchmark Contest)
SPECIFIC CONTEST RULES
Effective Date: January 1 through December 31, 2019
Participating Radio Station(s)/Website Address(s)/Studio Address(s)/Phone #’s:
103.7 WXCY-FM (“New Country 103.7 WXCY”)
707 Revolution Street Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Declared Value of Prize(s): Daily Prize(s) to be determined and at a de minimus value not to exceed approximately $100.
Forever Media, Inc. and its affiliates through their Participating Radio Station(s), in conjunction with the various sponsor(s) and/or prize provider(s) (collectively, “Forever”) is conducting a contest named as set forth above (“Contest”). Forever may air contest(s) from time to time which are conducted by Forever’s advertisers and other organizations that are not, sponsored or endorsed by, and/or for which, neither Forever, nor its radio stations, participate (“Non-Forever Contest(s)”). For any Non-Forever Contest(s) please refer to the contest rules of the Non-Forever Contest Sponsor. Forever assumes no liability or responsibility in whole or in part for any Non-Forever Contest(s).
1) No purchase or payment necessary. Odds of winning will vary based on Contest(s) participation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Unless otherwise specifically provided, Contest participants (“Participant(s) or singularly Participant”) may only play, register or win one time during a Contest. For on-air Contests, there is no limit as to the number of call-ins or texts a Participant(s) may attempt, however that Participant(s) may only play, register or win once. Participant(s) are limited to one prize or prizes (“Prize(s)”) per household every 30 days. For Prize(s) valued at over $150, only one Prize(s) per household every 90 days. For any Prize(s) over $600, only one Prize(s) per household every 180 days. Participant(s) must be 13 years of age or older to enter, however the Participating Radio Station(s) reserves the right in its sole discretion to restrict the age of participation for any Prize(s) due to the nature of the Prize to then be awarded, which will be announced on the earlier of the start of the Contest in its specific rules, or, prior to the drawing of a Prize(s) in the event of a live drawing. Unless provided in a specific Contest’s rules, any duplicate registration entries will disqualify ALL entries by that Participant(s).
2) Beginning on the above Effective Date Forever’s Participating Radio Station(s) will be giving away the above described Daily Prize(s). The Daily Prize(s) is not transferable. If a Winner declines the Daily Prize(s), there will not be any alternate Daily Prize(s) available in substitution, and that Daily Prize(s) will not be re-awarded and becomes the property of Forever.
· To win, Participant(s) will be directed to listen to WXCY weekdays between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. for the “Water Cooler Trivia” trivia question. The first caller at 1-800-788-9929 with the correct answer wins that day’s Daily Prize(s). In the event of an incorrect answer or technical difficulty with any caller, subsequent calls will be taken until that day’s Winner(s) is confirmed.
· There may be more than one Daily Prize(s) available.
· Winning Participant(s) will be announced on the air and/or will be notified by the preferred phone number or email provided by the Participant(s) in the event of a registration.
· Winners are responsible for completing all required paperwork concerning the delivery of their Prize(s). Prize(s) winners are responsible for any additional expenses beyond the specifics detailed such as transportation to and from the event and parking fees to the venue.
· Prize(s) may be time sensitive. Unless otherwise notified by the Participating Radio Station(s), winner(s) must pick up their Prize(s) on the earlier of: (i) noon two (2) business days prior to the date of a time-specific contest, concert, or event, or (ii) thirty (30) days from the Prize(s) award. Proper photo ID will be required to pick up a Prize(s) at the Participating Radio Station(s) or, in the event that a specific Prize(s) must be picked up at a venue will call window, proper Photo ID for that Winner will be required.
· If any concert or event is canceled, no other Prize(s) will be substituted.
· Any Forever Contest winner who during the course of a calendar year wins more than $600 in prizes in the aggregate from Forever will receive an IRS Form 1099.
· Prize(s) may not be exchanged and have no cash value.
3)Any questions or comments regarding the operation of the Contest must be made in writing to Participating Radio Station(s) Operations Director at the Studio Address.
4) All Contest Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Participating Radio Station(s)at their sole discretion. Forever retains the right to cancel this Contest for any reason at any time.
5) A copy of the official rules governing this Contest as well as Forever’s General Contest Rules are available at the Participating Studio Address and on the Participating Radio Station(s) website address(s). Copies of the rules can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Studio Address.
The above Specific Contest Rules are to be applied in conjunction with the General Contest Rules in effect by Forever at the time of a Specific Contest and may be amended, supplemented, modified in all or part for a specific radio station or station(s) Events/Contests/Activities from time to time by Forever in its sole discretion. Forever at all times reserves the right to amend/supplement and/or modify these Specific Contest Rules with specific rules which shall be made available by the Forever radio station as appropriate and in the Forever radio station(s) sole discretion. Listeners’ and potential contest Participant(s) are urged to acquaint themselves with these Specific Contest rules in advance of their participation. Where Specific Contest Rules are in place for a particular event, those Specific Contest Rules shall control over, where different, from the General Contest Rules.
Forever Media Inc. its affiliates and their Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any way on the basis of race or gender, respecting their employment or advertising practices.