Director of Digital Sales
Wilmington, DE – Milford, DE – Havre de Grace, MD
The Director of Digital Sales specializes in multi-platform selling and revenue growth. This position will report to the General Managers and Forever Media’s Vice President of Sales. Based in Wilmington, DE, you will be responsible for achieving the revenue goals of the digital business units in the Delaware regions of Wilmington and Milford, Delaware and Havre de Grace, Maryland markets. You will direct sales strategy, implementation, operations, and performance for regional integrated broadcast and digital sales. This individual must be an imaginative idea person that is highly effective in a dynamic environment of change that inspires top performance and has a track record of building significant and meaningful client relationships.
- Works collaboratively with general managers, sales managers, and account Executives to develop and provide integrated digital and broadcast marketing solutions for businesses.
- Develop strong relationships with local advertisers as an influencer and accelerator for business opportunities
- Strong judgment with outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Impressive strategic thinker developing and leading the strategic direction and go to market strategy on a sustained basis
- Optimize the vast product set, training opportunities, vendor and consulting resources available to Forever Media sales force.
- Lead change effectively by demonstrating innovation and embrace new product opportunities
- Digital and multi-channel campaign setup, optimization and reporting
- Training and digital integrated programs support for the entire sales team.
- Works proactively to identify problems and craft creative solutions.
- Administrative tasks associated with digital sales including reporting, website maintenance and internal communications and varies duties.
- 2-5 Years Marketing experience (Digital Marketing preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams and external customers
- Familiarity with broadcast and digital advertising strategies such as Display Advertising, Geotargeting, Email Marketing and Social Media Advertising.
- Knowledge of various Social Media platforms, best practices and KPIs
- Experience with HTML and/or WordPress
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of our Forever Media team, email your resume and cover letter today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forever Media, Inc., Forever Media of Ohio, LLC, Forever Media of MD, LLC and Forever Media of DE, LLC and their affiliates and Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any manner on the basis of race or gender, respecting their recruiting, employment or advertising practices.
Forever Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Forever Media, Inc., its affiliates and their Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any way on the basis of race or gender, respecting their employment or advertising practices.